Saturday, November 22, 2008

Community Helper Costume...

October 31st is handled carefully in the Christian Preschool Savannah Kay attends, and I work in. They decided several years ago to use this opportunity to allow the children to dress up but the key is that they must be "Community Helpers." Savannah's costume this year would be really pushing it as a "Community Helper." Minnie Mouse is just not very "Community Helper"-like! My precious Director said my suggestion that Minnie could be a Disney Worker would totally pass as "Community Helper." However, you know me...I could never have the child that didn't do the Community Helper idea up! After a week of contemplation, Jerm came up with the perfect solution...

I present to you the very FIRST Lifeguard in FUMC history! Mission accomplished!







No comments:

 

avandia class action