Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Easter from Kansas...I know I'm behind!

Alright, I know Easter is but a memory for most of you, but I thought I would back it up so that you might be able to play catch up to the latest and greatest happenings in our life...

I'll spare you the ramblings from this crazy woman and give you the quick summary and the pics!

We had a little Easter hunt with the church (University Christian Church or UCC)...
We went straight to Grandmommy and Papa's for another hunt and some lovin'
The girls played Wii bowling in sponge rollers (Savannah Kay beat EVERYONE!)
We had Easter dinner at the Terradyne Country Club where Aunt Haley works...
and then we headed home! I am waiting on the email with the Easter dress pics, but here are the hunt and roller snapshots! Enjoy!







No comments:

 

avandia class action