Sunday, May 2, 2010

Baby Shower pics...as requested














I thought I would take this rare opportunity to post the pictures of the events of my life for the last few weeks. I have been busier that I could ever have imagined! I feel like the only down time I have had was when I slipped in the tub or into the bed. However, I have been asked to update the blog with pictures...and before this little guy arrives in just two days, I am determined to get this pictures up!

Thank you to my precious sister, Haley for all the hard work that went into making my shower extra special. Thank you Rene for the sweet invites. Thank you hostesses for all the little details...and thank you loved ones for all your generosity! You have no idea what your kindness has done in my life!

No comments:

 

avandia class action