Sunday, May 2, 2010

35 weeks and 2 days...

I took this picture at 35 weeks and 2 days. As you can see, I am looking large and in charge now! I can hardly believe we are just a few weeks away from our big arrival! I was able to visit the doctor on April 12th and see our little fella for the last time prior to delivery. Our 2-vessel chord has not proven to be any hindrance to our growing miracle. Baby Mason weighed 6 lbs and 1 oz. He had a strong heart beat and sweet disposition. I was amazed to see that he has loads of hair upon his little head! Perhaps the wives tale about heart-burn is true? My chest has been on FIRE! Will we have a red head? I am beginning to wonder...

At the end of our little showing, we were able to see Baby Mason in 3D! This was a very pleasant surprise! The pics look a little strange because the umbilical chord was across Mason's face. The technician thought he may have even been sucking on it...weird huh? Well, despite the chord, we could see his precious little face! He has those same little lips the girls have from their Daddy! I can't believe in just a couple of days I we will see those lips outside of the womb! I know these pics will probably be viewed by most of you after he has already arrived, but I thought I would share anyway! Wish us luck!

The white fuzz around the edge of the head is hair. This shot was taken from above the head. Unbelievable!

Can you see those little toes?

Our sweet angel's face


Despite the bit of chord, this is my favorite pic. Oh sweet baby...we can't wait to kiss all over you!

No comments:

 

avandia class action