Sunday, August 8, 2010

Maternity Pictures









I realize I now have a three month old little guy. Hopefully most of you have either met our precious baby via the world wide web or in person by now. However, it dawned on me that perhaps I should update the blog while I can and then I won't continue to put off my update because I am so far behind. Ahh the irony. Don't blog because you are behind, creating an even greater gap in your blogging.

Well, I will do my best to get you up to speed and then keep you up to speed.

To begin, before I post baby Mason's debut on my page, I thought I would post some of my favorite maternity pictures. I had these taken at 32 weeks. My most precious friend, Whitney, took these for me. I thought I should share my favorites with you. I still can't believe we had a Welch numero three!

No comments:

 

avandia class action