Sunday, October 5, 2008

PS I Love you

Just for the record...this movie should come with a warning label: Do not watch this if you are alone, in love, stressed, emotionally inclined, if you have a heart, if you are a woman, if you are in a relationship, if you are going through a breakup, if you are sick or stuffy, and ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE LOW ON TISSUE!!!!

I have wanted to see this movie since I saw the previews, but have not added to the Blockbuster Que for fear my privileges may be revoked. Jeremy's TDY (Temporary Duty) marked the perfect occasion to edit the Que to my liking rather than super action and superhero flicks.

While Mom was here for a few days we decided to sit for a chick flick. Oh my goodness!!! Talk about a tear jerker! Ladies and gents, I would heed my warning before reserving, but know that I did love the movie. It was a unique storyline...and provided an emotional cleansing that I think was way overdue!

AND my new favorite tune of the week came from the soundtrack...
Love you 'til the end by The Pogues

No comments:

 

avandia class action