Sunday, December 14, 2008

Tis the Season...





G2 Christmas Party














It seems Jeremy and I have embarked on our most Christmas-y of events. I must admit, I just LOVE this time of year. I am winding down at the preschool. I planned a Polar Express Party complete with golden tickets, chocolate milk, cookies and bells. The kids just loved coming to school in PJs!



I was glad to be back at school...last week was a real mess. I was so sick with 102 degree fever for four long days. After two trips to urgent care, and a trip and day-stay to the hospital in Junction City...it seems my adenoids have were over sized and ready to come out. The anti-biotics were just not working, and I kept telling Jeremy I just could not breathe. So my doctor met us in the ER and after an x-ray and then a CT scan...the verdict was in. Who knows why I didn't just clip out my adenoids when I had my tonsils removed...but now they were the size of golf balls! A hefty dose of steroids and I was on my way to recovery! I will be following up with an ENT, but most likely I will be scheduling surgery for adenoid removal. I missed a day of teaching in all the madness! Needless to say, this week has been a bit of a whirlwind, but somehow we are all in tow. I have one more day of teaching before the winter break begins. After Tuesday I am home free!


This Thursday we attended Jeremy's "Holiday Party" for work. Don't you just hate those politically correct titles?! It was a Christmas Party to us. The company did a pretty good job of planning, and the kids enjoyed themselves. They had ornament painting, fishing, musical chairs and even SANTA. Savannah was NOT a fan of the Mr. Clause...she informed us he was a fake. So here are some pics for you to enjoy. Hope your Christmas is on its way to being the holliest jolliest time of the year!







Jerm and the other Warrants









Savannah paints ornaments




Bek reels in a goodie!







Savannah has a big time fishing!
















Bek paints her little train


No comments:

 

avandia class action