Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Another week down...

Somehow I have survived another week. I am not sure how, but I keep knockin' 'em out. The girls and I had a rather low key weekend. We went to dinner with friends Friday night. We to a dinner party Saturday night. We had church Sunday. Before I knew it, the weekend was over and the new week had begun.
I made a trip to Topeka on Monday. A girlfriend and I did some major shopping and I made out like a bandit. The girls now have threads to get them into spring. I made a Motherhood purchase...which was not necessarily for fun but business. Awe, the bliss of pre-delivery, pre-nursing purchases.
So, this week I have a most stressful meeting for preschool finance stuff. I am feeling a little anxiety about the whole thing, but feel that I will somehow survive the ordeal with God's help. Faithful readers, please pray for me.
I do have my next doctor's appointment a week from Friday. We will be doing another Baby Mason photo shoot. I am feeling really good, despite the exhaustion that is starting to set in. I had Bek snap a photo of me this week (30 weeks 2 days). I have really tried to keep up with my photos since my mister is so far away. I don't want him to feel like he's missed it.
I have just a few more weeks to go...
Well, I suppose this is all I have for now, but I will be sure to keep you updated as to how my meeting goes. Nightie night!

No comments:

 

avandia class action