Thursday, April 3, 2008

Insomnia???

So, I know that it is way way WAY past my bedtime, but I am seemingly wide awake, as I have been working on late night homework. So I thought I would take the time to write a quick little ditty.

I just secured a deal on a property in Manhattan, Kansas...and couldn't be happier! Well, after several weeks of house hunting and an unraveled deal, I was feeling a little down-hearted. Who would have thought it would be so difficult to find a home in northern Kansas??!! Not me, that is for sure! Well, God had something much bigger than me planned. He had the perfect place secured in the cleft of His Almighty hand. He is so faithful to me! I mean, in each military move He has placed me in the perfect place. I never doubted He would do the same in Kansas, but it really does feel so good when His plan is unfolded so clearly. We can now cross off house-hunting on our to-do list! That only leaves about 440 million things to do ;) but at least the biggest part (a roof over our heads) has been taken care of.

On a side note...while you are lifting up songs of praise to God for his faithfulness to provide, could you please ask for His healing hand in the lives of my in-laws? Jeremy's dad is still battling lymphoma, and all the entanglements that come with that territory. Our prayer is, of course, that God be glorified in every circumstance of this situation. We firmly stand on the promise that there is power when two or more are gathered in His name, so your prayers are so coveted.

Well, between the peaceful sounds of Judy Garland, and the peaceful reflection of God's provision, I am finally feeling a little sleepy. It's off to bed before the sun comes up! Goodnight dear ones!

No comments:

 

avandia class action