Thursday, October 7, 2010

Baby Mason is 3 Months Old

I had these pictures taken in hopes that I would get an announcement out to all my loved ones. Perhaps I will do this tomorrow. Better late than never I suppose. What is it that they say about your third? Who is "they" anyway?!
One of my very talented friends, Jill, took these at the house. She did a great job! I have had another friend make announcements for me. She is an up and coming, so if you need a digital announcement done, give me a shout and I will hook you up!
I had to post some of my favorites online because, after all, I do believe I have the most beautiful little boy in the entire world! Who would have thought that this little miracle would melt my heart like this?! Enjoy blog readers!





No comments:

 

avandia class action