Friday, October 8, 2010

Pumpkin Patch at Browndale Farm

I know this is a lot of pics, but my hubby checks the blog to stay tuned in to our latest adventures...so bear with me! I decided to take the kids to a new pumpkin patch this year. I had researched new pumpkin patch places for the preschool (whew, that was a mouthful) and stumbled upon Browndale Farm in Clay Center, Kansas. It is a pretty decent trek...an hour or so, but it was worth every minute of the drive! We left right after noon and spent the entire afternoon enjoying all there was to do! We stopped for dinner in Clay Center and I had a delicious chicken fried steak with loaded mashed potatoes and salad at a local dive, Danny's. The girls were fishing corn out of their pants all evening! We had a great time just being a little family...minus one very important man!
It was the perfect fall way to start the month of October!

The zip line was Savannah's FAVORITE part!
Bekah had to curl those long legs, but she did it and it was fun!

The corn was a close second...


Pony ride!
The Obstacle Course

Rebekah

Savannah Kay

Rabbits and their baby bunnies

The sweetest racoon we have ever seen!

In the barrell train...Bekah refused to ask for the bigger barrel towards the back

Playing on the hay bales


Feeding the goats

Chickens and Roosters


Trailer full of corn kernels = Perfect Photo Op

Me and my Son
A hayrack ride

My babies

In the Corn Maze

Sweet donkey
Team Work

This girl is a pro!
Happy Fall Ya'll~

No comments:

 

avandia class action