Thursday, October 7, 2010

Loving the Jumperoo

For those of you who may be out of the baby loop (and I am not judging because not so long ago I too was out of the loop), the greatest invention I have stumbled upon is the Jumperoo! One of my girlfriends gave me this neat little contraption after a visit where my little guy was jumping on one of our other friend's lap. "You need a Jumperoo for this guy," and before I knew it I had one loaded in the back of the Sequoia. This is the free standing version of that ancient contraption that hung in the doorway. With vaulted ceilings, the Jumperoo is the perfect solution for our tendency to bounce and our house with no small doorways!

Mason LOVES this thing! Thanks a million Morgan family!
When not bouncing, our baby thinks it makes a great teether too!

Peek-a-boo little guy...happy hopping!

No comments:

 

avandia class action